Pregnant Chrissy Teigen carries daughter Luna in NYC... after revealing she bowed down to 'Queen' Beyonce at Grammys

Chrissy Teigen was spotted carrying her daughter Luna in NYC on Wednesday.
The supermodel - expecting her second child with husband John Legend - dressed to impress in black as she wrapped her one-year-old in a pink wool coat.
The outing comes after the 32-year-old admitted that she was completely star struck seeing Beyonce at Sunday's Grammys and even bowed down to the singer.
Super mom: Chrissy Teigen, 34, was spotted carrying her one-year-old daughter Luna in NYC on Wednesday
Super mom: Chrissy Teigen, 34, was spotted carrying her one-year-old daughter Luna in NYC on Wednesday
Copy Chrissy in a cut-out dress by Cushnie Et Ochs
We just can't get enough of Chrissy Teigen: from her acerbic Tweets, to her killer wardrobe!
The model and talented presenter stepped out in New York with her adorable little girl Luna, looking incredibly chic in a black midi dress and heels.
Adding a modern twist to a classic design, the dress by Cushnie Et Ochs featured cut-outs and a statement collar, along with an asymmetric hem.
It's the perfect AM to PM wardrobe staple: wear it with over-the-knee boots and a leather jacket during the day, or add in some statement lace-up heels like Chrissy to up the glam ante.
The great news is you can shop the whole of Chrissy's outfit! Click right to get your mits on the dress, then complete the look below with the Dsquared2 heels below

'I took her hands, and I got down on my knees, and I was like, "Sorry to bother you me queen!"', she said during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday. 
The Cravings cookbook author looked sophisticated chic in an all black ensemble for her day out in the Big Apple.
Supermodel strut: The supermodel - expecting her second child with husband John Legend - dressed to impress in black as she wrapped her one-year-old in a pink wool coat
Supermodel strut: The supermodel - expecting her second child with husband John Legend - dressed to impress in black as she wrapped her one-year-old in a pink wool coat
Supermodel strut: The supermodel - expecting her second child with husband John Legend - dressed to impress in black as she wrapped her one-year-old in a pink wool coat

Her trademark brunette tresses were slicked back and parted to the side allowing her youthful face to shine. 
She paired the fabulous look with black strap high heels and a set of diamond triple drop earrings.
Luna sported adorable pig tails as her doting mother carried her pink handbag.


'I took both her hands and - I don't do this for anyone, it was very weird, and John's like, "what the hell are you doing?" -
After she called Beyonce a queen, Chrissy said to Jimmy: 'Who says that!? It was like, m'lady!...and John's like, bro-fiving with Jay-Z, and I'm like, "Oh my lord!" It was so weird!' 
The interview concluded with Chrissy admitting to being five months pregnant with her first son as well as stories of her fake crying strategy during her husband’s performances of the emotional All of Me. 
Reverence: The outing comes after the 32-year-old admitted that she was completely star struck seeing Beyonce at Sunday's Grammys and even bowed down to the singer


Bow down: 'I took her hands, and I got down on my knees, and I was like, "Sorry to bother you me queen!"', she said during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday







Bow down: 'I took her hands, and I got down on my knees, and I was like, "Sorry to bother you me queen!"', she said during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday


Previous Post Next Post